Workshops and Facilities
- 55m × 52m main undercover workshop
- Gantry cranes
- Electrical workshop
- Sawmill & joiners workshop
- UHP & painting facility
- Forklifts & mobile crane
- 22m × 11m undercover workshop
- Machine workshop
- Clean workshop (for engine rebuilds & hydraulic repairs)
- Large secure store facility
- 80 tonne vessel synchrolift
- 22m × 20m cable store
- Welding, fabrication & metal workshop
- Fitters workshop
- Profiling facility
- Full mobile welding equipment (MIG, TIG)
- Beaver work boat
Berthing and Slipping Facilities
Manor Marine has constructed a custom-built hydraulically operated launch pad to launch vessels up to 40 metres in length from the 55m × 52m main undercover workshop.
Manor Marine has two open slipways, utilising two slip trolleys capable of hauling vessels up to 40 metres in length, 20 metres beam and 350 tonnes in weight out of the water for maintenance and repairs.
Smaller vessels of up to 80 tonnes can be raised out of the water by the Synchrolift and transported straight into the 55m × 52m undercover workshop or into its individual undercover bay.
Manor Marine has its own secure berthing facilities comprising of a 200 metre long waterfront with a low water minimum depth of 4 metres; there is access to waterside craneage and shore power, which allows alongside repair and maintenance.
Can't find the service you need?