The world's only all-electric CFE service provider.
Advanced hydrodynamics optimises and maximises excavation performance, at all water depths
- Significantly increasing health, safety and environmental performance
- De-risking client operations through more reliable and efficient technology
- Providing a platform for the future of remotely operated subsea intervention equipment and services
The most disruptive technology in the CFE market.
Collaborative approach to new technology development – a move to E-CFE®
- Open learning culture between partners
- The most experienced pool base of E-CFE® personnel resources on and offshore
- A family of offshore service providers brought together to offer proven engineering, commercial and operational expertise
A green CFE revolution driven by industry pioneers.
Supporting the energy transition with sustainable E-CFE® solutions
- We have taken radical steps to reduce the CO2 footprint of our offshore operations
- Next generation thinking – looking to the future
HYDROMOLE allows intervention for multiple seabed applications and soil conditions and is operable at significant water depths without reduction in performance thanks to an all-electric system architecture.
With a 400kW all-electric twin tool arrangement, HYDROMOLE provides a step change in performance, efficiency, and versatility in both shallow water and deep-water (1.5 to 2,500m) excavation and trenching applications.
- Major reduction in CO2 emissions
- No risk to the marine environment from high pressure hydraulic oil spills
- Negligible noise pollution when electric power unit is operational
- Significantly increased vessel back deck safety during operations
- Optimised system performance with surface and subsea diagnosis and datalogging
- Dramatic increase in project operation uptime and reliability
- One lightweight umbilical for all system power, controls & survey packages
- Full power available at the E-CFE®, regardless of water depth
- Water depth operability – 1.5m to 2,500m
- Maximum flow volume – 6,000 L/s
- Maximum flow velocity – 12m/s at 3m from nozzle outlet
- Pressure at nozzle outlet – 7.5psi (at full flow)
- Cuts soils up to 50kPa @ 3m as standard, and 200kPa+ with high pressure jetting
- Suitable for variable seabed conditions from sand, clays, silt, gravel and rock dump
|E-CFE® Subsea Tool
|5.9m x 2.4m x 2.4m
|Control Kiosk inc. Transformer
|20’ High Cube Container
|Workshop & Spares Container
|2.9m x 1.0m x 1.2m
|Electric Umbilical Winch
|3.0m x 2.8m x 2.6m
|Electric Tugger Winch
|1.4m x 1.5m x 1.5m
Can't find the service you need?